Mercari, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCARY – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $9.19 and last traded at $9.17. Approximately 125,715 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 119% from the average daily volume of 57,426 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.01.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $12.09 and its 200-day moving average price is $20.39.
About Mercari (OTCMKTS:MCARY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mercari (MCARY)
- Peak Growth Is Over For Etsy
- Uber Fails To Impress
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Mercari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercari and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.