Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 5th. Dev Protocol has a market capitalization of $832,428.28 and approximately $10,577.00 worth of Dev Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dev Protocol has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar. One Dev Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.74 or 0.00002014 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00007396 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00007643 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00001885 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00003254 BTC.
About Dev Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Deviant Coin is a well-decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning-fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Dev Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dev Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dev Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dev Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dev Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dev Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.