Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 5th. During the last seven days, Aeon has traded 41.1% higher against the dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0739 or 0.00000200 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Aeon has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and $3,153.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $201.21 or 0.00544351 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeon is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so. Aeon uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default. Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25-word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen. By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Aeon is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer. “
Aeon Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.