Zeepin (ZPT) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 30th. Zeepin has a market cap of $303,627.50 and approximately $30,269.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zeepin has traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Zeepin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.86 or 0.00039221 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2,750.36 or 0.07257423 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.04 or 0.00050253 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Zeepin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeepin is a decentralized innovation community, is dedicated to promoting highly efficient circulation of innovation assets. Zeepin aims to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which can be understood as a public facility in the blockchain field and has various kinds of tools (dApp) anyone can use. The ZPT token is a NEO-based token that will serve as the utility token and currency of the ecosystem. “
Zeepin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeepin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.