Reef (REEF) traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. One Reef coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Reef has traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Reef has a total market capitalization of $132.97 million and $59.76 million worth of Reef was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.17 or 0.00225673 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.02 or 0.00100745 BTC.
Reef Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXes and DEXes while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine. Reef Token is the native currency on Reef Chain, and is used for transaction fees (gas) and on-chain goverance (NPoS and PoC). Reef token is also available as ERC-20 on Ethereum and BSC and will be made convertible 1:1 with native Reef chain tokens. “
Buying and Selling Reef
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Reef directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Reef should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Reef using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Reef Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Reef and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.