Phore (PHR) traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 30th. One Phore coin can now be bought for $0.0155 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Phore has a market capitalization of $415,466.49 and approximately $23.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Phore has traded down 21.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00007443 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- OtterClam (New) (CLAM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00018964 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002264 BTC.
- OtterClam Finance (CLAM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00008830 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Buying and Selling Phore
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.