Parachute (PAR) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. Parachute has a market capitalization of $398,258.75 and approximately $158,832.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Parachute coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Parachute has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00017908 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Parachute launched with the goal of giving people better access and integrations with their cryptocurrency. It has put DeFi tools inside one app that lives in the places where people chat. The PAR token is used throughout Parachute products to interact with DeFi applications. “
Parachute Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Parachute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Parachute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.