MovieBloc (MBL) traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 30th. One MovieBloc coin can now be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, MovieBloc has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. MovieBloc has a total market cap of $109.78 million and $18.32 million worth of MovieBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.05 or 0.00100844 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00029119 BTC.
MovieBloc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Using the blockchain technology, MovieBloc aims to create the biggest and most participant-centric film ecosystem. The Creators will get a transparent revenue share, audience data, and equal screening opportunity; the viewers will access various films & contents and get rewarded for providing curation, subtitle, and marketing material to the ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling MovieBloc
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MovieBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MovieBloc should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MovieBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MovieBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MovieBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.