MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 30th. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $659,557.33 and $841.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- BillionHappiness (BHC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.27 or 0.00164301 BTC.
- PEPS Coin (PEPS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rapids (RPD) traded 44.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Herbalist Token (HERB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system.Click here for Masternode stats.”
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.