Maritime Resources Corp. (OTCMKTS:MRTMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,200 shares, a drop of 54.8% from the March 31st total of 11,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 119,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS MRTMF remained flat at $$0.07 during trading hours on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 117,247 shares, compared to its average volume of 65,365. Maritime Resources has a 1 year low of $0.05 and a 1 year high of $0.20. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.09 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.10.
Maritime Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Maritime Resources (MRTMF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Maritime Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maritime Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.