Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. Hellenic Coin has a total market capitalization of $256.95 million and approximately $68,787.00 worth of Hellenic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hellenic Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Hellenic Coin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.83 or 0.00253979 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00014971 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001096 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Hellenic Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HNC has migrated to the Scrypt Hybrid PoW/PoS algorithm, allowing Hellenic Coin network to benefit from all its advantages, whilst allowing the team to correct or modify any parameter to better serve the needs of the platform. One can benefit by staking the coin, which requires a HNC Masternode that can be operated with a desktop wallet online, for at least 4 hours, plus 10.000 HNC. Hellenic Coin total supply is limited to 69.600.000 coins after the recent fork. Time efficiency is another characteristic of Hellenic Coin, as users can reportedly make global payments within half an hour. The user's private key provides ownership of the respective wallet address. The user's personal information is always hidden, even though his/her Hellenic coin address is transparent “
Hellenic Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hellenic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hellenic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hellenic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hellenic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hellenic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.