WOWswap (WOW) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 30th. One WOWswap coin can currently be bought for about $3.35 or 0.00008729 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, WOWswap has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. WOWswap has a market capitalization of $1.94 million and approximately $76,183.00 worth of WOWswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00041017 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,791.04 or 0.07271198 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.39 or 0.00058323 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wownero is a privacy-centric memecoin that was fairly launched on April 1, 2018 with no pre-mine. Wownero is a cross between Monero and Doge, but it is deflationary with a finite supply of 184 million coins emitted over 50 years. Wownero is the first project to adopt a CPU-friendly proof-of-work based on RandomX, which utilizes a virtual machine to execute randomly generated programs to achieve ASIC resistance. “
Buying and Selling WOWswap
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WOWswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WOWswap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WOWswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WOWswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WOWswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.