Velas (VLX) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 30th. Velas has a total market cap of $446.66 million and $15.87 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Velas coin can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00000507 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Velas has traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003600 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,293,910,030 coins. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html. The Reddit community for Velas is https://reddit.com/r/Velas. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Velas ™ is a self-learning and self-optimizing blockchain platform for secure, interoperable, extremely scalable transactions and smart contracts. The Velas blockchain uses neural networks optimized by artificial intelligence to enhance its consensus algorithm, which maintains decentralization, stability, and security. “
Buying and Selling Velas
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.