Trumpcoin (TRUMP) traded down 63.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. Trumpcoin has a total market cap of $340,950.41 and approximately $867.00 worth of Trumpcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trumpcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0516 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Trumpcoin has traded down 69.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Netko (NETKO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Lition (LIT) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Elite Swap (ELT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $130.19 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Element.Black (ELT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- EdenLoop (ELT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Baby Bitcoin (BBTC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YUGE (TRUMP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Trump Inu (TRUMP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TrumpCoin was named after the political candidate, Donald Trump and it promotes some of the same ideals they see in said candidate, such as: Free Speech and Fair Trade Capitalism. Since TrumpCoin relies heavily on the election for publicity, the Dev team have come up with a solution to assure TRUMP holders will not suffer from this decrease in demand: TRUMP will be exchangeable 1-1 for Teth tokens (TrumpTech) that will be built on the the Ethereum network in order to support smart contracts and Dapp “
Buying and Selling Trumpcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trumpcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trumpcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trumpcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trumpcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trumpcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.