The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. The Sandbox has a market cap of $2.41 billion and approximately $302.54 million worth of The Sandbox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, The Sandbox has traded down 23.8% against the US dollar. One The Sandbox coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.08 or 0.00005446 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BinaryX (BNX) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $123.74 or 0.00323551 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00005241 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.26 or 0.00249081 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded 61.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000025 BTC.
The Sandbox Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain. SAND holders will be also able to participate in the governance of the platform via a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), where they can exercise voting rights on key decisions of The Sandbox ecosystem. As a player, the user can create digital assets (Non-Fungible Tokens, aka NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and drag-and-drop them to create game experiences with The Sandbox Game Maker. “
The Sandbox Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Sandbox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Sandbox should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Sandbox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Sandbox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Sandbox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.