SuperFarm (SUPER) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 30th. One SuperFarm coin can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00001163 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, SuperFarm has traded down 24.3% against the dollar. SuperFarm has a total market capitalization of $179.14 million and $13.92 million worth of SuperFarm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00003381 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 184.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- MONK (MONK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- PENG (PENG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- BitGuild PLAT (PLAT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Junsonmingchncoin (JMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SuperFarm Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SuperCoin (SUPER) is an X11 PoW/PoS hybrid that has a 90 second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. The PoS block time is 20 seconds per block with a high first year annual rate of 100%, dropping to 50% in year 2, and a final 1% in year 3. The PoW payout halves the block reward every 45 days from an initial 512 SUPER, to a minimum of 1 coin per block. There are also superblocks every 3 hours of 4x the normal payout, every day of 16x the normal payout, and every five days 128x the normal payout. There was a 5% premine for IPOing the coin. “
Buying and Selling SuperFarm
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperFarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SuperFarm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SuperFarm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperFarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperFarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.