Shares of Star Diamond Co. (TSE:DIAM – Get Rating) shot up 1.7% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$0.31 and last traded at C$0.31. 101,757 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 297,850 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.30.
The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.31 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.28. The stock has a market cap of C$144.14 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -19.06. The company has a current ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 1.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20.
About Star Diamond (TSE:DIAM)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Star Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Diamond and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.