Rare Element Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:REEMF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,800 shares, a growth of 151.4% from the March 31st total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 183,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS REEMF traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $1.00. 115,403 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 104,613. Rare Element Resources has a 52 week low of $0.73 and a 52 week high of $2.75. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $1.15 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.30.
Rare Element Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rare Element Resources (REEMF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Rare Element Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rare Element Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.