Husqvarna AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:HUSQF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,334,600 shares, a growth of 101.8% from the March 31st total of 1,156,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3,335.1 days.
Shares of HUSQF remained flat at $$9.00 on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 2 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,509. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $10.86 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.16. Husqvarna AB has a fifty-two week low of $9.00 and a fifty-two week high of $16.00.
About Husqvarna AB (publ) (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Husqvarna AB (publ) (HUSQF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Husqvarna AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Husqvarna AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.