Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 30th. One Sentinel Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00000310 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Sentinel Protocol has a total market capitalization of $54.59 million and approximately $1.00 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.46 or 0.00035115 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00014672 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00004795 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000825 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinel Protocol is an Ethereum-based platform that aims to keep common users safe from cybercrime by using blockchain technology to create a threat database viewable by all. Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network and will be used to pay for the security services available on the platform. “
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.