Scirocco Energy Plc (LON:SCIR – Get Rating) was up 6.7% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 0.55 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.51 ($0.01). Approximately 2,464,687 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 21% from the average daily volume of 3,108,381 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.48 ($0.01).
The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 0.54 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 0.73. The stock has a market capitalization of £4.04 million and a PE ratio of -2.50.
About Scirocco Energy (LON:SCIR)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Scirocco Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scirocco Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.