Public Mint (MINT) traded up 7.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. In the last seven days, Public Mint has traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. Public Mint has a total market cap of $5.71 million and approximately $43,219.00 worth of Public Mint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Public Mint coin can currently be purchased for $0.0560 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.51 or 0.00019559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Zebec Protocol (ZBC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Mint Club (MINT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Public Mint Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Public Mint
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Public Mint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Public Mint should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Public Mint using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Public Mint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Public Mint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.