Shares of Princess Private Equity Holding Limited (LON:PEY – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 12.40 ($0.16) and traded as high as GBX 12.45 ($0.16). Princess Private Equity shares last traded at GBX 12.15 ($0.15), with a volume of 67,843 shares traded.
The company has a market cap of £8.68 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.06. The company has a current ratio of 0.92, a quick ratio of 0.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.37. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 12.40 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 13.21.
Princess Private Equity Company Profile (LON:PEY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Princess Private Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Princess Private Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.