Nervos Network (CKB) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 30th. Nervos Network has a market cap of $285.59 million and $3.80 million worth of Nervos Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nervos Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0093 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Nervos Network has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $38,532.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,817.45 or 0.07311847 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $101.17 or 0.00262561 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $293.00 or 0.00760387 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00014649 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.20 or 0.00594820 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.03 or 0.00075346 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00005876 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.72 or 0.00334047 BTC.
Nervos Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols designed to solve the biggest challenges facing blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum today. The Nervos CKB (Common Knowledge Base) is the layer 1, proof of work public blockchain protocol of the Nervos Network. It allows any crypto-asset to be stored with the security, immutability and permissionless nature of Bitcoin while enabling smart contracts, layer 2 scaling and captures the total network value through its “store of value” crypto-economic design and native token, the CKByte. “
Buying and Selling Nervos Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nervos Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nervos Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nervos Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nervos Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nervos Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.