Meridian Network (LOCK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. Meridian Network has a total market capitalization of $137,978.08 and $3.00 worth of Meridian Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Meridian Network has traded down 5.1% against the dollar. One Meridian Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0126 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.77 or 0.00261850 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004103 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $721.24 or 0.01874198 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00004281 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
Meridian Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LOCK is an Ethereum based token with a staking/deflationary mechanism soon to incorporate a community DAO and Dapps for the Meridian Network. Meridian Network aims to become the first ecosystem of dapps/protocols to be community run, governed by its own users through a set of DAO-implemented mechanisms. Enabling users the ability to propose every and any ideas they deem worthy through the DAO structure. “
Buying and Selling Meridian Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meridian Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meridian Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Meridian Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meridian Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meridian Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.