Mammoth Resources Corp. (CVE:MTH – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.06, with a volume of 88735 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.07.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.08 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.10. The company has a current ratio of 6.65, a quick ratio of 6.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73. The firm has a market cap of C$2.69 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.00.
Mammoth Resources Company Profile (CVE:MTH)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Mammoth Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mammoth Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.