Leoni Ag (OTCMKTS:LNNNY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, a growth of 233.3% from the March 31st total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3.3 days.
LNNNY stock opened at $2.39 on Friday. Leoni has a 1 year low of $1.96 and a 1 year high of $5.28. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.45 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.90.
About Leoni (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leoni (LNNNY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Leoni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leoni and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.