Hifi Finance (MFT) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 30th. In the last seven days, Hifi Finance has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. One Hifi Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Hifi Finance has a total market cap of $74.06 million and approximately $28.27 million worth of Hifi Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00031237 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.87 or 0.00100808 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
Hifi Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hifi Finance is a blockchain based platform for decentralized applications. Hifi Finance network enables any application to send data, store files and manage payments. MFT is an ethereum-based token that powers Hifi Finance platform. MFT token can also be used as a medium of exchange within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Hifi Finance
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hifi Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hifi Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hifi Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hifi Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hifi Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.