Gas (GAS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 30th. In the last week, Gas has traded down 14.8% against the dollar. One Gas coin can currently be purchased for about $4.25 or 0.00011080 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Gas has a total market capitalization of $43.02 million and approximately $6.31 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002609 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001589 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00040725 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,784.18 or 0.07262600 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.70 or 0.00056596 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Gas Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.