Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:GNENF – Get Rating) shares fell 2% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $11.18 and last traded at $11.38. 14,621 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 20% from the average session volume of 18,163 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.61.
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.67 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $15.86.
Ganfeng Lithium Company Profile (OTCMKTS:GNENF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ganfeng Lithium (GNENF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Ganfeng Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ganfeng Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.