First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (NASDAQ:RDVY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 131,300 shares, a decrease of 54.6% from the March 31st total of 289,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,714,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
RDVY opened at $45.40 on Friday. First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF has a 12-month low of $45.31 and a 12-month high of $53.21. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $48.29 and its 200-day simple moving average is $49.94.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were paid a dividend of $0.154 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, March 25th. This represents a $0.62 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.36%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (RDVY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.