First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF (BATS:MDEV – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.5% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $20.02 and last traded at $20.02. 6 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at $19.92.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $21.77 and a two-hundred day moving average of $23.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF (MDEV)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Indxx Medical Devices ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.