e-Money (NGM) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 30th. In the last week, e-Money has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. e-Money has a total market capitalization of $27.80 million and $423,239.00 worth of e-Money was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Money coin can currently be bought for $1.41 or 0.00003717 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.38 or 0.00037990 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,726.45 or 0.07203599 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00052659 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
e-Money Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “e-Money is an electronic payment system and a store of value. It’s designed to be fast, frictionless, global money: an upgrade for banking services that reflects the increasingly interconnected world. e-Money knows no borders. Its promise is a cheaper and more user-friendly experience for global citizens, local businesses, international companies and NGOs alike. The currency-backed stablecoins which are so important to the project are an innovation on collateralised stablecoins, and they’re fully backed by bank deposits and government bonds. “
Buying and Selling e-Money
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Money directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Money should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase e-Money using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for e-Money Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Money and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.