Davis Select International ETF (NYSEARCA:DINT – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $16.24 and last traded at $16.17. 45,422 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 35% from the average session volume of 69,460 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.08.
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $17.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of $19.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Davis Select International ETF (DINT)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Davis Select International ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Davis Select International ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.