CryptalDash (CRD) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 30th. Over the last seven days, CryptalDash has traded flat against the dollar. CryptalDash has a total market capitalization of $6.62 million and approximately $402.00 worth of CryptalDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptalDash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002965 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00031268 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.95 or 0.00100826 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
CryptalDash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CRD network is taking a multipronged approach to building out its network and enabling Cryptocurrency and Defi adoption. Building out their new hybrid crypto-banking and staking platform, with advanced fully regulated banking features connected to the legacy banking ecosystem with everything you would expect from a traditional banking point of view. Enabling seamless access via the user's account to all the best that the world of cryptocurrency markets has to offer i.e.: fiat to crypto exchange, decentralized markets, defi, staking, yield farming, tokenized shares, on-chain derivatives markets, NFTs. Delivering infrastructure and accelerator programs to influencers, developers, fintech builders, to enable them to build out products and communities. Empowering developers, builders and influencers, with the tools, incentives, community and framework to fund, develop and build out futureproof products, paired with ready to go crypto communities, The CRD network team are not only simultaneously growing the CRD network on an infrastructure and community level, but also helping educate, and to accelerate the broader adoption of these technologies. The CRD Network uses its own token, known as CRD, which gives access to the network and fuels all transactions within the network, including fees, and governance/staking. Technology Infrastructure: The CRD Network smoothens interoperability between the worlds of centralized finance and decentralized finance (DeFi). It runs on Hyperledger Besu, an enterprise blockchain on Ethereum, and uses CRD Nodes and APIs to operate. This infrastructure enables third-party developers to build a wide variety of fintech applications on top of it. Whitepaper “
CryptalDash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptalDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptalDash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptalDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptalDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptalDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.