CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. CREDIT has a total market cap of $168,272.99 and $1,788.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CREDIT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, CREDIT has traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000017 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 2,505,433,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,425,433,850 coins. CREDIT’s official website is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
Buying and Selling CREDIT
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.