Corner Growth Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:COOLW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a drop of 61.5% from the March 31st total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 27,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
COOLW stock remained flat at $$0.16 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 22,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 30,702. Corner Growth Acquisition has a 1-year low of $0.14 and a 1-year high of $1.27.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Corner Growth Acquisition (COOLW)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Corner Growth Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corner Growth Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.