Chimpion (BNANA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 30th. Chimpion has a market capitalization of $71.74 million and $233,916.00 worth of Chimpion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Chimpion has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar. One Chimpion coin can currently be purchased for about $2.26 or 0.00005864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00031237 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.87 or 0.00100808 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The latest initiative of the Chimpion ecosystem, Chimpion Springboard is a staking platform that enables individuals to stake their Chimpion Tokens into profitable e-commerce businesses. These businesses are given access to the crypto e-commerce platform and premium services. Following the vesting period, those who have staked the store can withdraw their Chimpion Tokens and keep the additional rewards they have collected. “
Chimpion Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chimpion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chimpion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chimpion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chimpion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chimpion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.