Carry (CRE) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 30th. During the last week, Carry has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar. Carry has a market capitalization of $64.97 million and $4.67 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Carry coin can currently be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002615 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.62 or 0.00061752 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00010348 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Buying and Selling Carry
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carry should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.