Blue Star Capital plc (LON:BLU – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.34 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.34 ($0.00). Blue Star Capital shares last traded at GBX 0.36 ($0.00), with a volume of 61,380,194 shares trading hands.
The firm has a market cap of £16.85 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.90. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 0.34 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 0.32.
Blue Star Capital Company Profile (LON:BLU)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Star Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Star Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.