BlackRock Capital Allocation Trust (NYSE:BCAT – Get Rating) saw an uptick in trading volume on Thursday . 28,191 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the previous session’s volume of 314,515 shares.The stock last traded at $15.59 and had previously closed at $15.49.
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $16.39 and its 200 day moving average price is $18.06.
The company also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Investors of record on Thursday, April 14th were paid a $0.104 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, April 13th. This represents a $1.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.02%.
BlackRock Capital Allocation Trust Company Profile (NYSE:BCAT)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BlackRock Capital Allocation Trust (BCAT)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for BlackRock Capital Allocation Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackRock Capital Allocation Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.