BlackHat (BLKC) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 30th. BlackHat has a market capitalization of $1.30 million and $144,637.00 worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlackHat coin can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00000514 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, BlackHat has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002610 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00040809 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,777.20 or 0.07248977 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.63 or 0.00056462 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded 396,248.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
BlackHat Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackHat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.