BitBall (BTB) traded down 37.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 30th. One BitBall coin can currently be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, BitBall has traded 22.5% higher against the US dollar. BitBall has a market capitalization of $909,899.52 and $83,052.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38,452.92 or 0.99788311 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00048382 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00023313 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BitBall Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
Buying and Selling BitBall
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.