Beefy.Finance (BIFI) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 30th. One Beefy.Finance coin can now be purchased for $1,218.90 or 0.01944209 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Beefy.Finance has a total market cap of $87.76 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Beefy.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Beefy.Finance has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.77 or 0.00160254 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.43 or 0.00029658 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.55 or 0.00346458 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.42 or 0.00037400 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00012214 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
Beefy.Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beefy.Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beefy.Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beefy.Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beefy.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beefy.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.