Nationwide Building Society (LON:NBS – Get Rating) shares traded down 3.2% on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 165 ($2.10) and last traded at GBX 166.50 ($2.12). 647 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 4,015 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 172 ($2.19).
The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 175.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 183.55. The firm has a market capitalization of £17.58 million and a PE ratio of 0.03.
Nationwide Building Society Company Profile (LON:NBS)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Nationwide Building Society Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nationwide Building Society and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.