ImageCoin (IMG) traded 79.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 28th. During the last seven days, ImageCoin has traded 48.9% higher against the dollar. ImageCoin has a total market cap of $93,211.56 and $1,390.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ImageCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6,132.94 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- INMAXCOIN (INXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Emrals (EMRALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- AVCCOIN (AVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $245,387.92 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ImageCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Image is designed to be a secure and decentralized open-source proof of work digital currency, focusing on performance, security and fast low-cost transactions. The Image Community Reserve assists with market liquidity and reducing volatility. With the community’s support, Image is looking to revolutionize the cryptocurrency experience allowing users easy access and usability, bringing it to the mainstream for day to day life. “
Buying and Selling ImageCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImageCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ImageCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.