First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FCIT – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.6% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $30.00 and last traded at $30.00. Approximately 135 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 544 shares. The stock had previously closed at $31.46.
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $31.44 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $30.97.
About First Citrus Bancorporation (OTCMKTS:FCIT)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Citrus Bancorporation (FCIT)
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
- Harley-Davidson Skids Into A Buying Opportunity
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Soars And Wall Street Delights
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for First Citrus Bancorporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Citrus Bancorporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.