Datarius Credit (DTRC) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 28th. One Datarius Credit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Datarius Credit has a total market capitalization of $51,107.30 and $25.00 worth of Datarius Credit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Datarius Credit has traded up 144.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00003100 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00031735 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.14 or 0.00100994 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
About Datarius Credit
According to CryptoCompare, “Datarius is an Ethereum-based social P2P cryptobank. DTRC is an ERC20 utility token that allows its holders to access and participate in the Datarius banking system. The token holders will also receive 65% of the fees and charges collected by the Datarius cryptobank. The amount shall be distributed annually starting from 2019, in proportion to the number of the token holders. “
Buying and Selling Datarius Credit
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datarius Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datarius Credit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datarius Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datarius Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datarius Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.