Quark (QRK) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 28th. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Quark has a total market cap of $1.51 million and approximately $56,101.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Quark has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- X-HASH (XSH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00006107 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,359.05 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. Quark’s hybrid blockchain utilises Proof-of-Work for the distribution of new coins and Proof-of-Stake to provide security for the network “
Buying and Selling Quark
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.