Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 28th. Kusama has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and $82.27 million worth of Kusama was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kusama coin can currently be bought for about $156.80 or 0.00393633 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Kusama has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002511 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00042719 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,925.60 or 0.07344268 BTC.
- ApeCoin (APE) traded up 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.91 or 0.00067563 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- EarnX (EARNX) traded up 396,248.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Kusama Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kusama is an early, unaudited and unrefined release of Polkadot. Kusama will serve as a proving ground, allowing teams and developers to build and deploy a parachain or try out Polkadot’s governance, staking, nomination and validation functionality in a real environment. With KSM, users can validate, nominate validators, bond parachains, pay for interop message passing, and vote on governance referenda. “
Kusama Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kusama directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kusama should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kusama using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kusama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kusama and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.